2/08/2010

Robert Fulghum Remembers Pinky

Pinky listening to Robert Fulghum
--------------------------------------------------

A couple of days before our Gathering to Remember Pinky,
I found this message on my answering machine ~ kwf


Kay, this is Robert Fulghum calling from Moab, Utah.

I just got word today about Pinky’s death, and thank you for letting me know.

I don’t have any stories that… (he laughs) – I started to say, that I wouldn’t tell in public – but all I have in my mind is great laughs and great fun with him.

He really had a great run, and when he was younger and I was younger we had some of the wildest, craziest times I’ve ever had.

I wish I was around... I was there, and I wish I had more to offer, but all I can say is I have great memories of a really great human being.

Thanks much. Bye.

[-- December 3, 2009, 4:50 pm]

--------------------------------------------------------

Robert Fulghum listening to Pinky

Kitsap Unitarian Universalist Fellowship meeting
Olympic College, Bremerton, Washington
Spring 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment